Neocitran Apple Cinnamon Extra Strength Cold & Sinus Overview
- Extra-strength cold and congestion medicine
- Relieves common cold symptoms including headache, sore throat pain, and sinus and nasal congestion
- Non-drowsy daytime formula that’s ideal for use during the day
- NeoCitran Extra Strength Cold and Congestion Non-Drowsy Lemon comes in a convenient single-dose pouch for a lemon-flavoured hot drink
- Try the nighttime formula from NeoCitran when you need to relieve your cold and flu symptoms so you can get a good night of rest.
Extra Information on Neocitran Apple Cinnamon Extra Strength
Flavor: Apple Cinnamon
10 single dose pouches (powder)
Always carefully read the packaging label to ensure this product is right for you.
Keep and consult carton for important information before each use.
Neocitran Apple Cinnamon Extra Strength is for the temporary relief of the following cold and flu symptoms: sore throat pain, Headache, minor body aches and pain, fever, sinus and nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy/watery eyes.
Each Neocitran Apple Cinnamon Extra Strength pouch contains:
ANALGESIC (extra strength): Acetaminophen 650 mg
DECONGESTANT: Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg
ANTIHISTAMINE: Pheniramine maleate 20mg
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, D&C Yellow#10, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red#40, flavours, lecithin, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, silicon dioxide, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucrose, triacetin, tribasic calcium phosphate.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This package contains enough drug to seriously harm a child. ADULT USE ONLY.
DO NOT take more than the recommended dose unless advised by your doctor.
Liver warning: Neocitran Apple Cinnamon Extra Strength acetaminophen. Maximum daily dose is 4 pouches (2600 mg) in 24 hours. Severe or possibly fatal liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours;
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen;
- while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellowing of the skin/eyes, dark urine;
- sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
- unusual tiredness, and/or loss of appetite.
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening; blisters; rash.
If any of these symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Consult a doctor and discontinue use if symptoms last more than 5 days, fever lasts more than 3 days or sore throat pain lasts for more than 2 days, if cough worsens or is accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus) or a high fever (>38°C); if you experience nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a liver or kidney or heart or thyroid disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, glaucoma or difficulty with urination due to an enlarged prostate or breathing problems like emphysema or other chronic lung disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking Warfarin-containing blood thinning drugs, sedatives, tranquilizers or any other medication; are pregnant or breastfeeding.
DO NOT USE with any other cough and cold product or other drugs containing acetaminophen (if you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist), if allergic to acetaminophen or other ingredients in the product, or if you are currently taking or have within 2 weeks taken monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease). May cause drowsiness or excitability. Avoid alcoholic beverages. Do not drive or engage in activities requiring alertness.
Overdose warning: Call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.