Tylenol Extra Strength Sinus Overview
Temporarily relieves mild to moderate headache pain. Reduces fever.
Do not take more than directed (see liver warnings).
Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Take 1 tablet every 4-6 hours
- If pain or fever does not improve after 1 tablet, take 2 tablets at next
- Do not take more than 4000 mg (8 tablets) in 24 hours.
Medicinal ingredients (each tablet contains) Purpose Acetaminophen 500 mg Pain reliever, fever reducer
Non-medicinal ingredients: Carnauba wax, cellulose, corn starch, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium starch glycolate, sucralose, titanium dioxide, water.
Warnings: Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if you take:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite
Note: 20 eZ Tabs (12 Daytime and 8 Night Time)